Sunday, April 3, 2011

Surprise Visit with the Sauser Family



Last Wednesday, March 30th, Jay, Tiffany and Riley stopped by to have supper with Tiffany's Mother. Someone told me and I made a B-Line (with camera) to the ROC Cafe to see them. Jay has "buffed up" a bit...sorry Jay...you still look good, Tiffany is radiant as a new mother and Riley was just precious. She actually let me hold her a bit but clearly wanted family to hold her. What a doll. They didn't bring Eddie but then I didn't have Molly. Oh well...still had a great visit with them. The Family has come back to Kansas City! They are helping with a Midtown church pastored by Adam. Prayers are with you.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love seeing pictures of the Sauser family. Wish I could have been there. Riley looks like she was laughing, Jay must have said something funny. Love it.