Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Waking up this morning I thought of how wonderful of a husband I have been blessed with. Last night he took me to the Mall ... which he tries to avoid like the plague ... and waited for sometime for me to exchange some clothes. This took more time than he thought because I of course, had to try on other clothing. The skies were very gray and angry with anticipated strong storms headed our way. After the Mall he took me to Penny's which took more time, for me to pick out some really nice house dresses for Mother for when she goes home. He was very thoughtful and didn't complain ... too much. Of course we had Molly with us and the ladies in the shop took out the Topsy's popcorn to him...guess he was directly in front of the store waiting! After the popcorn and the lady telling him I may be awhile, he moved.

My prayer today is to remember to build Vaughn up as it says in 1 Thess 5:11 which says ..."So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing."

No comments: