Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday

I'll brag a little on myself. I was a day early sending flowers to my sweetheart for Valentines Day. She just brought them home from the office, so this is the first opportunity I've had to post the picture. "Ain't they perdy"

*********************************************************************************

It is snowing and cold. Everyday like this makes me realize why "old" people go to Florida and Arizona. Click the link below and sit back and enjoy the antics of Molly and her twin brother Tex. (The glare in their eyes shows the mischief in them so i left it)
The multi colored ball is a sixty-nine cent job from the local grocery store and it is her favorite toy.

2 comments:

EverythingErin said...

The flowers are very pretty!! Good job Vaughn. Love, Erin

Brad said...

Thank you. Its easy to be nice to someone so great.
Love,PoP's

ps..this blogging thing is sort of fun

check this one...
http://bradswoodshop.blogspot.com/